Thursday, May 22, 2008

The weekend is upon me

Lets see here the Memorial day weekend is upon me as I go into Friday. With having the day off I have a full day planned. I am going to mow Robert's(a.k.a. Bob) house. Once that is completed Rebekah and me are planning to finish in the garage for the yard sale she is having at the end of the month. Speaking of Memorial day we are having the family get together on Sunday and Monday. The cementary visit is slated for Sunday after church visiting relatives living and dead. After planting flowers we will go back to Wichita with dinner at Jay's. Monday is Brunch at Kevin's house for the conclusion. I half to work on Sunday and Monday evening so I can attend the brunch but that is all. At least I can spend some time with the family.
Rebekah is finally out of school for the summer. She was happy to be out and not working as the lunch lady. I don't know if she will be back for the next year or not.
I beleve that I will be all for this evening. Take care

No comments: