Saturday, May 17, 2008

Excited

So today ends another work week at the Zone with an end to the River Festival as well. The fireworks are going off in the sky as I am typing. To bad I missed it AGAIN and I missed the Cajun food fest AGAIN. Sigh and a half. I did go out to school at an open house and got my schedule. I have three classes on Wednesday Friday and all day Saturday. When I went into work I talked to Ross and he assured me that I will have time to study and work. I mapped out my school and work week so I will be able to plan for homework and study time. I talked to a couple of guys who went through the program and they told me that there wasn't much homework in the class. So I believe that I can and can taste success. I am actually excited about school. I have never enjoyed school but I feel good about going.

1 comment:

Wild Flower said...

So you are definitely going? I thought maybe we could talk about it... There are other alternatives out there which may be better. Be sure to look around and compare cost of class hours, rate of placement after graduation, etc. Read the fine print and make sure you can afford to pay those student loans back! Talk to you soon, mom