Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday

Today I was off work so I spend most of the day at Rebekah's house working in the garage. We were throwing stuff out and taking crap to the HazMat station in Wichita on Stillwell. I must say that I was amazed at the amount of paint can's and varnish and odd things. We were able to clear one side of the garage to make it a somewhat functional garage.
For dinner I met the family at the Copper Oven in the Indian Hills area. I met Jay and Pat there. Very nice place to eat. Their special was pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. Good chicken. For desert I had chocolate mousse cake. I also bought a cinnamon roll. You can heat that sucker up and make it all goey and good.
After dinner I went over to Jay's to help him move some furniture in a downstairs bedroom. The interesting thing is that me and my parents went on a walking trail. Somewhere down the trail we got turned around and got lost. The bad part is that it was starting to get dark and hard to see. And it was humid so the weather was against us as well. We were following dad which may not have been the best decision but we managed to find the exit and called Jay to come and pick us up. That was an ordeal in and of itself. I was able to get some good excersise so it's not all bad. Tomorrow is breakfast and back to work again. Later

1 comment:

Sammie J said...

oh where is Tom Tom when you need him! lol! You didn't tell me about the chocolate cake! Yummy!