Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

Today has been a relaxing day. It is after all Sunday the day of rest. This is my weekend off from work so I was able to to go church again and help Rebekah out with the Angel Food ordering. It has been a slow month for orders which I believe it to be due to the holiday. Most people are out of town and on vacation. Hence why my folks are not here. I believe that they are due back on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

On a better note me and my friend Rion are looking into getting a two bedroom apartment so we can share. He believes that he is ready to flee the nest so to speak. I have flew the nest several times so I have some wisdom to share. We are in the process of checking out a couple of apartments on west Central and Ridge area. It was the only ones I found in our price range. There may be others out there but this is what we have found. By the time October rolls around when my current lease ends I will be packing it up and moving on. If Rion decides that this is not the best time to move I will be moving anyway. I can't do a studio apartment I decided. I'll be heading back to work tomorrow to finish up the rest of the week. Later

No comments: