Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday

Yesterday I had Rebekah, Jason and Bob over for dinner. I made taco's and burrito's with the fixings. Rebekah brought chips and cheese dip for snacking. We played Clue and had a good time. After they left last night I cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed. I was pretty tired.
This week has been pretty good for me. I put new shocks on the back of my truck. When you talk about shocks the name that most people know is Monroe. What most don't know is that Gabirel was actually the first company to design the "Sensor-trac" model but they called it "VST." Gabriel then sold the patent to Monroe who then perfected it and placed it on their models. Years later Gabriel came up with the same idea and incorporated it into their line of shocks and struts. AutoZone sells Gabriel which I think are a good product. I purchased the mid top of the line shocks for my truck. Now off to Angel Food and work

No comments: