Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mom's 54

Well this week has been pretty interesting. Yesterday was mom's 54th birthday. Us kids ordered pizza for dinner and a massage from Tiffani. It was a good time and mom enjoyed it much. This week at work has been rather interesting due to my store manager has been in the hospital. Unfortunely we don't know the extenct of why he is in the hospital. The DM is keeping a tight lid on whats happening. The rumor going around is that he had a stroke last week and is being released today. So the store is picking up the slack and I will be having some OT this week which will help alot.
Friday I am having new shocks put on the back of my truck. I also purchased a new Sony DVD-RW drive for my computer. I hate that the dumb drive sticks and doesn't open all the time.
Next week is Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to the get together with the Family and the Dallas game. Should be fun.

No comments: