Sunday, April 27, 2008

Catch up

My friend Sam wrote something at the end of her blog and I think that I would like to continue about it. She wrote "So often people lose sight of what should really matter in the world, and that's sad."

This is a true statement in that as humans I think that we loose sight of what is really important in life. I was lucky enough to learn at a young age that family comes first. They will be there with you when you are alone and you need to talk. I am also lucky to have friends that I can call and chat with. I know that there are those who are not as lucky as me. I know that there are days when I feel that nothing goes right and that my life is on a downward spiral ready for a crash landing. It's nice to be able to talk with someone and share my feelings about whats going on in my life.

Now onto other things; Since I haven't posted since Thursday I thought I might fill you readers in with what has been happening. Friday I took my truck in to have some work done on it. While driving back home and exiting from Kellogg onto Seneca I was rear ended by a young girl who probably got distracted. I was in my dad's car at the time so I called him and he came to the scene of the crime. There was a small amount of damage to the car. I took Daniel out to lunch to Taco Rio and later on I went to work. I called Samantha on my lunch and told her about the accident. Needless to say she was concerned after I reasured her that I was ok. Then Saturday came and again I went back to work. Saturday is one of our buzy sales days. When it gets buzy in the store we half to work together to acomplish the goal of taking care of the customers. Find out what they need and get them on the way.

I just found out that my best friend Samantha just got a job with Mosaic. I am so happy for her. She will do great in this job and be wonderful. I have no doubt in my mind. Good luck to you.

1 comment:

Sammie J said...

You're blog is almost as long as one of mine. lol!