Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

Today I had the day off from work. Didn't really do much but clean my apartment. I did go down to the repair shop and made an appointment to have some work done on the truck. Speaking or the truck I diagnosed the problem with the A/C. The pressure cut out switch mounted on the back of the compressor is shot. So it doesn't engage the clutch. The only problem is that the system is still R12. Which of course you can't really buy without paying a hefty cost. So I'm thinking that a conversion to 134A would be best. I have a friend who can help me with that.
On another note my parents are celebrating their wedding anniversary this week. 32 years of marriage. I wish them the best in the years to come. I know that I don't say it enough but I really appreciate all they do for me.

2 comments:

Sammie J said...

Well thats awesome that you had the day off. I wish I would have known that sooner, I would have called you. I was bored again tonight. I'm glad you figured out your truck problem with the A/C.
Tell your Ma and Pa happy 32nd. for me! That's awesome!

Wild Flower said...

Thanks Josh (and Sam). It's been good for your dad and I to be together. I wouldn't trade this life with him for anything, not even a winning lottery ticket!