Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This week has started out good, and it was fine untill today. Nothing major happend but I am tired emotionally at my job. Honestly thats all it is. Just a job, not a career. I am 27 and I have no idea what my career is. It's sad if you think about it. My sister has a career. My younger brother has a career. Where am I? I'm on the planet with the big question mark. I've considered many options and I just don't know what to do.
On another note I saw "Watchmen" with Jason and Robert today. If you have a weak stomach I would stay away from the movie. It's pretty bloody and gory. It was not what I expected but an interesting movie.
I wish for those who read this blog a happy a joyful week wherever you may be.

2 comments:

bluggier said...

Well, Joshua, join the club. A lot of us have a "job" and not a career. I've felt that way for quite a while.
That's OK. Let it go and let it flow. Something will happen...just keep on your toes.

BartOney said...

Don't feel bad Josh. I've got an Master's Degree and I worked as a secretary for Cessna. Now I'm working as a substitute teacher for a school district. Not exactly career material... and I'm older than you. So have hope. Just have faith in yourself. And don't be afraid to try new things or take on challenges.