Monday, March 31, 2008

What is wrong

Today was a pretty eventful day. I had the day off so I went out looking for a new place to call home. I was able to find a complex down by where I work called Amidon Place. It was a nice area on a pretty big plot of land. I would pay $330 a month for rent. I beleve that I will take up the offer after some thinking.

Yesterday was good though. I spent the evening with my friend Sam. We went to dinner and had a nice time together. I was glad to spend the evening with her.

I only wish that Saturday went better though. I got pretty upset at some customers. My feelings were more internal than spoken. I thoght bad things but I didn't speak what I was thinking. I was upset because the mexican population doesn't speak english very well and its hard to communicate with them. I think "You know, you live in the US you should adapt to us. We shoudn't adapt to you. Learn to speak english you dolt!" I know that it doesn't help any but I refuse to learn a new language. Those who come to the US need to lean a new language.

There is my rant for today. Thanks

No comments: